A number of years ago two of my friends, Melissa, Kathy and myself decided to do a challenge. The challenge consisted of using a cute quilter's panel and adding whatever fabrics we wanted.
I decided that since I wanted to do a small wall hanging that I would shrink the panels to fit in the center of my star blocks. I put them in my copier and shrunk them to half their size and printed them out on Printed Treasure Sheets. My one friend called that cheating, but I thought it was rather clever! :-) I decided to put embroideries in the center star and the corner squares in the border. Believe it or not, I even hand quilted this quilt! For years, I just needed to complete the quilting on the one border and then bind it. Finally it is finished!
I really like how it turned out and love seeing it up on my wall in the sewing room. It reminds me of the fun that I had with friends!