Thursday, July 29, 2010

Quilt Odyssey


I wanted to share some of the highlights from Quilt Odyssey with you. It was great to see so many of you there and getting a chance to stop and chat with you.
There were so many beautiful quilts there.




There were so many beautiful quilts. I took many pictures since I only had 15 minutes to see them! I figured I could study them when I got home and looked at the pictures.
Pat and Arlan Christ's antique quilts were even more beautiful in person. You can find out more about their quilts in a previous post.

One of the biggest highlights for me was being able to attend a lecture by Bonnie K. Hunter. It was her Scraps and Shirttails lecture. It was wonderful! It was great to meet her and to see her quilts up close and personal. Unfortunately, I did not get the best pictures, so I will show you 2 of the better ones.

This quilt says "The fabric food chain". Too funny, but true!

Happy Sewing,
Jean

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty quilts! I am happy for you that you got to meet Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete