Thursday, October 21, 2010

Quilts from the Heart of Berks

This past weekend was the Berks Quilters Guild Show at the Leesport Farmers Market. It was a lovely show. I was one of the vendors there and got to enjoy the show all weekend! I'd like to share some of my favorite quilts.

Pat and Arlan Christ had an exhibit of some of their antique quilts called Stars and Bars. This was one of my favorites!





Sorry this one is sideways. After 4 tries, I decided to leave it this way. It apparently wanted to be on it's side. :-) This was a birthday block quilt that my bee group did for my friend Linda. She asked each of us to make a red violet flower block. She embellished them all with embroidery stitches and put the quilt together and finished it. It turned out great! She got a blue ribbon! Congratulations Linda!






Hope you enjoyed the mini quilt show!

Happy Sewing,
Jean


No comments:

Post a Comment