Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Illinois trip

I haven't had a chance to post for a while. I went on a business trip with hubby and we headed to Illinois. We stopped at a quilt shop in Chicago called Quiltology. A very nice shop with modern fabrics such as Amy Butler, Kaffe Fassett and other similar styles. It is nice and bright with great samples. One sample that caught my eye was a stack and whack from Bethany Reynolds book
"Magic Stack-n-Whack Quilts". It was beautiful. I just love the colors!


We stayed outside Chicago and for two days I got to just sew! It was great! This is the first time that I took a sewing machine along on a trip. While hubby was at his conference, I sewed. I can't show you what I worked on right now, but I will try to get a picture on the blog by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment