Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sewing Day at Norma's

Every month my friend Norma hosts a sewing group at her home. She has been doing it for years. I have always enjoyed being there with friends and doing something I love, quilting! I used to go faithfully, but then life happens and I hadn't been there for awhile. My Mother and I got a chance to visit this month and we had a great time.
Below are pics of projects that the group has been working on:


Evelyn made these cute gift stockings and a wonderful wall hanging called Quilter's Wash Day by MH Designs.

Lorrie made this adorable Christmas stocking.
Millie embroidered this cute dish towel.

Peg was finishing up the binding on this beautiful quilt!

It was a wonderful day visiting with old friends! Thanks Norma!

Happy Sewing,
Jean



2 comments:

  1. Lovely projects and nothing is beter then spending time with friends and sewing! :)

    I would love to join you some time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a lot of fun. And the projects are so lovely

    ReplyDelete