Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shop Hop is Over!

Hop was great! It was wonderful seeing so many of you again! I sure hope you had fun hopping! For those of you who did not get a chance to hop, here are pictures of the other quilts that were made by the other shops on the hop, with the same blocks that I used in my quilts shown in an earlier post.










Aren't they beautiful! It is amazing how different they can look with different settings and additions of other fabrics!

Happy Sewing,
Jean


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the show of all the quilts. I didn't get to all of the shops, so this is truly appreciated. Kathie L in Allentown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting all the quilts! It's really neat to see them all! I am bias but I like yours the best! :)

    Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete