Monday, March 25, 2013

Retreat

I just returned home from my yearly sewing retreat with friends.  We had a great time!  It was wonderful to catch up on our lives and do something that we really enjoy doing.   There was plenty of good food throughout the weekend too.  A little bit too much!  I am not weighing my self until I have been home for at least a week, I think!  :-)

Here is a little peek at what we were up too:
 Mary brought this beautiful quilt to finish the binding.  
 Patti made this lovely leaf table runner.
 I got a very springy table runner pieced together.


Two more beautiful quilts made by Mary waiting for binding.

Kathy was working on her postage stamp quilt.  I did not get a picture of the blocks that she is sewing, but here is a picture of her Grandmother's quilt that was made from 1" squares, that inspired her quilt.  It will be wonderful when it is done!



Melissa was working on a secret project!  Shhh!

I also worked on a project that I can't share right now.  It is for a challenge.

If you every get a chance to go away for a little bit with friends and share your love of sewing, Do it!

Happy Sewing,
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment