Friday, March 18, 2011

Retreat

This past weekend was our annual girls retreat.  We had a great time!  It is always wonderful to be able to spend time with dear friends and do something that is so much fun at the same time like sewing and quilting!  Here is a sampling of what we were working on.


Kathy was working on these two quilts.


This was Mary's.



These were Melissa's.



These were mine.

I also worked on part of my challenge for the Hershey Show.  I will have to wait until after the quilt show to share it with you, just in case you attend the show and stop by my booth to vote.

Of course we ate well and visited some quilt shops.  It doesn't get much better than that!

Happy Sewing,
Jean



2 comments:

  1. Jean, thanks for a great show and tell. Beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, I love the new look of your website. It is fresh and modern and just beautiful to look at!

    ReplyDelete