Friday, March 4, 2011

Tulip Time!

I am so anxious for Spring-warm weather, green grass and of course the beautiful flowers that Spring always brings!
I decided that I needed to have Spring begin indoors!
I made a tulip wall hanging in 2 colorways to help celebrate Spring!  A beautiful paisley print tulip and a brighter batik tulip.

I made kits for each colorway.  The kits are $9.95 each and contain the pattern and all the fabric needed to make the quilt top, backing and binding.  These are perfect for the scroll frames as shown with the first picture or just hung on the wall or a door. They would even be great as pillows!

My DIL, Zlaty made a cute wall hanging that would also work well on the scroll frame or hung on a door or wall.  It is from the book "Be Attitudes" from Art to Heart.  This book features 12 different blocks for each month of the year.  They are just adorable!
Isn't this just too cute!  I love it!

Now it's time to dig out your spring fabrics and bring a little bit of Spring cheer into your home.

Happy Sewing,
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment