Thursday, July 21, 2011

June & July Club Show & Tell

I thought I would try to get caught up in my Club Show & Tell pics.  The ladies are all so talented, so I don't want to miss anyone.


Momma did another block for our BOM.

Judy is working on a cute baby quilt and she also finished the BOM Club quilt from last year.
(Sorry the picture is sideways. )


Mary Alice made a beautiful baby blanket and is starting a lovely lacey scarf.


Melissa made these 2 cute wall hangings along with an online quilt group.  She also did this adorable Bee Hive
 wall hanging from the pattern Calendar Quilts.
Judy made this lovely bag from My Favorite Bag pattern by Kati  Cupcake.  She made it a little smaller than the pattern.

Karen made these neat blocks of beige and tans for the Heart and Home Quilters Guild from Kutztown.
After a Club meeting, I am always so inspired and am anxious to work on one of my many projects.  I may even finish some! :-)
Thank you so much for sharing ladies!

Happy Sewing,
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment