Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Favorite Bag





I just finished making my tote bag and clutch.  I just love it! 


My Favorite Bag by Kati Cupcake Pattern Company is just that.  It has become my favorite bag!
It has lots of room inside along with 6 pockets on the inside and outside!  It uses a magnetic clasp in the center to close the top.  It is 18" tall by 15" wide and 5" deep.  The clutch is 11 1/2" x 7 1/2".
Both of the items made up very quickly.  All the pieces have fusible fleece added and the bag is put together with minimal stitiching.  It has easy to follow instructions and some very pretty details, such as curved front and back pockets, grommets and a lovely sash.  If you don't want to do the sash and grommets, it would make a beautiful space to feature applique or embroidery.
Besides it being a great project bag, you could also use it for a diaper bag, a quilt show tote bag or your favorite purse.



Happy Sewing,
Jean

4 comments:

  1. Wow.This bag was just absolutely beautiful ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag! I can't wait till I get a chance to make one myself!

    P.S. It's great you have the fusible fleece and the grommets in the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bag!! I made this bag also, and I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I now have a pattern in to make a smaller version of it too! :-)

    ReplyDelete