Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Christmas Caroling RAL

I am so excited to announce that I was asked to design a row for the Christmas Caroling Row Along!

 This will be a blog hop featuring different designers offering a free pattern for a row based on a Christmas Carol.  My Christmas Carol is God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen.  Here is a small preview of my row!

Northcott Fabrics generously donated fabric to each designer to use in their row.  
Thank you Northcott!  

The Christmas Caroling RAL Blog Hop starts Sept. 5, 2017 and ends October 10, 2017.  There will be 42 bloggers featured.  Besides receiving a free pattern for their row, you will also be eligible for many giveaways!  This blog hop is being hosted by www.seamstobesew.com  

You can get more info on this blog hop by clicking on the Christmas Caroling RAL Logo on the side of my blog!

Happy Hopping and Happy Sewing,

Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment